Short breaks in Renfrewshire, and city escapes from Glasgow
Our quiet yet very central location only 20 minutes from Glasgow city centre allows us to present not only a superb ‘escape from the city to the country’ short haul experience, but a lovely peaceful , and much better price for value alternative to a city centre Glasgow hotel for a visit to Scotland’s great city of architecture UK City of Architecture and Design 1999) and culture (European City of Culture 1990).
In this section of the site we’ll feature a selection of short break ideas which will allow you to appreciate the versatility of our secluded yet very central country village location. Especially ideal for
- Weekend breaks with activity
- Relaxing short breaks where great food is a key requirement - or a good selection of real ales - or both
- Family leisure and schools out breaks – our family rooms will hit the spot and we have a young diners menu
- Midweek leisure breaks and escapes for those that are time rich - enjoy great midweek rates and deals at various times throughout the year.
- Short haul romantic breaks and escapes from Glasgow
- Day trips to Glasgow, Loch Lomond, and Ayrshire and Burns Country, close to great golf